A Mochichito x Tiny Deer Studio Collab! When Jess from Tiny Deer Studio invited me to make earring charms together for her Bell Jar Artist Collab Series, I was so thrilled and totally in! She came up with the idea for the charms to feature "wild parrots of Los Angeles" and with her vision in mind, I got to researching and drawing a scene of a parrot surrounded by palm trees perched on a lamp post. I loved the idea of wild parrots living that city life. In her words: "I was so pumped the first time I spotted a parrot in Pasadena, just hanging out in a palm tree. Every time I see and/or hear them now I literally scream "hello, friends!" or "go, go, go!" usually also while pumping my fists. I love them, y'all." I still have yet to see them myself (we're both based around the LA area), but I seriously can't wait for the day.
- One pair of translucent enamel wild parrot earrings (the translucent enamel looks like stained glass!)
- Assembled by Tiny Deer Studio with 22K gold-plated brass hooks with silicone backings (please visit tinydeerstudio.com if you would like to purchase the earrings hanging from red/blue studs; Jess now also has hooks available if they sell out in my shop♡)
- Parrot design can be seen from both the front and back of the earrings
- Measures ~1" wide x 1.5" tall (earring charm only; measurement does not include hooks)
- Shipped in a cotton-filled cardboard paper jewelry box for easy gifting and taped to a backer card for stability during transit
- Due to the translucent quality of the enamel, colors may vary in different lights
- Please note that there may also be very small air bubbles in the enamel due to the production process
- 1 pair left!
Get the matching Suncatcher Decal here!
Find more of Tiny Deer Studio's beautiful products at tinydeerstudio.com
*Please note: Colors may vary slightly from what is seen on screen. Please see FAQ page for current list of countries with international mail service suspensions due to Covid-19. Unfortunately I cannot accept orders from these countries at the moment, thank you for understanding!*
♡ Original designs and illustrations © Steph Fung / mochichito and Tiny Deer Studio